Tuesday, March 24, 2015

THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRAINING
On the first day of the training we learned so many thing..first of all we each  created our own blogs..as for me I created my own blog with its heading MALAZ GREEN CAMP.This has been changed recently,at first it was headed DAXMALAZ,but my address remains the same (malazgreencamp.blogspot.com)
Actually i liked everything that was going on since i got to know new things as well as new people..apart from that i managed to create my new Gmail account which i did not have from the beginning.
I have nothing negative to say about day 1 everything went well
The last thing that i want to talk about day one of the seminar is that i can provide an example of the research that was done in some part of Colombia which was headed colombia stinks map by Betty Guzior from online sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment